Featured in Brides Magazine!


I'm very excited to share that last week I learned that a lovely bride wearing our Swan Queen Lace & Silk robe was featured in the current issue of Brides magazine! It's such a delight to have Catherine and Brian's wedding photographed by Shawn Connell for Christian Oth Studio featured on the real wedding section of Brides magazine October/November 2013 edition.


By coincidence, my bride-to-be sister was flipping through Brides magazine in search for ideas for her upcoming wedding, when she came across the real weddings section featuring Catherine wearing our getting ready bridal robe! We love how elegant and effortless beautiful she looked in her wedding day!

Brides magazine is an excellent resource for planning a gorgeous wedding, and they always feature the most inspiring weddings and fashion, so I was more than thrilled to have one of my handmade pieces featured. Brides revel in having their wedding vision become a reality, and by reflecting pieces real brides wear and cherish, Brides magazine has truly captured the honor and joy I put into everything I create. 

 Thank you Brides magazine!




More details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment