This is the time of the year that I enjoy the most. Why do I love February? Well, February is the month Valentine's Day falls on--which does happen to be the anniversary of my wedding proposal--but it's my favorite because the entire month exudes passion and romance as the anticipation of the coming Spring grows. Love is truly in the air this month!
Also, my birthday is on Feb 29 (yeah, no birthday this year...but the perfect excuse for a entire weekend celebration!)
A few lovely links:
1.Silk by Bryony digital printed scarf. Oooooh...silk & cherry blossoms...what a perfect combination. I've been dreaming of this scarf; hopefully, it'll make it to my closet this month!
3. I'm daydreaming of a beach weekend, and maybe it's because it's summer in my beloved hometown. The Honolulu bikini pictured in jungle berry is my new favorite from Marysia swim. Marysia has quickly become one of my favorite swimsuit designers. I have to share with you that their suits have an incredible fit (most important thing to me when it comes to swim suits), the quality of their fabrics is amazing, and their designs are so unique! I currently own a one piece and two bikinis and I have to say that I adore them and hope I can add more to my collection soon.
4. I can't wait to try the new Valentina Assoluto. It is inspired by the floral notes of the original Valentina perfume from 2011, but this one is "much more nocturnal, and more seductive." I love the dreamy silhouette of the bottle.
5. How cute is this brushed rose leather pouch from Ann-ya? I love the abstract pink print and the simple, yet interesting design of this must-have clutch.
6. These chic Chloe ballet flats are one of a kind. I own them and they are the most comfortable shoes ever and the cutest too. They have become a wardrobe essential to me. They really turn heads.
7. The First Date Silk scalloped blouse in off white is one of my favorite designs. It has a vintage-yet-modern look in a flattering silhouette in a must have color.
I always loved the look of watercolor, also known in French
as aquarelle. The soft patterns and all the varying shades of colors that blend
well together have that romantic dream-like appeal.
Ombre is a french word meaning shade or shadow that
represents the appearance of tones, with colors graduating from light to dark.
It’s a simple concept but with a dramatic impression. It has a watercolor feel
that adds to it’s spectacular interest and charm.
Ombre is a unique and fun way to play with color, so it's no
surprise that today's brides are embracing it as a wedding trend. A romantic subtle
ombre design can always add the perfect touch of elegance to a wedding.