Ojai, California Real wedding featured on Style me pretty


This evening, when Andrea, the lovely bride in today's post, contacted me to say: Thank you! I felt so happy and blessed that I was able to make a bride's wedding day a little more special. Andrea contacted me just two weeks before her wedding and I 'm happy I was able to make a rush order of the getting ready: Swan queen lace robe for her.

I really love all the details and the unique styling of this wedding. From the beautiful color palette to the gorgeous Floral Design by Bash, Please. I am grateful she was able to share the imagery with the lovely blog: Style me pretty. 

Having your work featured in one of my favorites blogs, if not my favorite, is always a pleasant surprise, and I am eager to continue creating more! 









Photography by Tec Petaja. Thank you so much to Style me pretty for sharing this beautiful wedding. You can see more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment